Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Charm Pack Valentine's Table Runner

This was a project that I was able to make in about a week, getting to it when I could, mostly in small chunks of time. It was a pattern that I bought off Etsy that measured 21 x 26 inches. However, I wanted it to be longer for my dining room table, so I took the 42 charm squares and divided them into 3 piles with 14 in a row, and it turned out just how I wanted. I had a yard of coordinating fabric that I used for both the back and the binding, and it came together without any leftovers, so I was grateful I had enough. I'm enjoying it on my table. 




My baby turned 16!!! He got together with his friends the night before for a party, and this was the cake leftover the next day, so we put 16 more candles in and sung again. He had a great day. He quite liked his presents, he was given a new office within the priesthood at church, and his far away siblings called and the rest of us at home celebrated him with a BBQ - 70 degrees in February in Colorado. It was the first time he ever remembers no snow on his birthday, so it was a very good day for our boy!


No comments: