Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2015

The Sweetest Birthday

My baby girl turns 21 tomorrow. Don't know how that's possible when I'm only 29 myself ;[) anyhow, true to her angelic heart, she has decided to do something for her birthday this year that just reminds me how much I am actually blessed to be her mother. 
She had her brother help her print out cards saying, "This week is my 21st birthday and I want to remember 21 people that I love, including you . . . " Then there is the heart, and at the bottom, Love, and her name.

 To some she's given out cookies. This is the second batch she's made this week.
 To other's she's given little lotions. And to other's far away she has other surprises.

She's a major Pinterest follower, and to see the good things that are shared by others, get shared again, reminds me that in spite of the hard challenges this world has, there are sure some really good people out there who inspire others to be a better person and reach out in love instead of selfishness. Knowing my little girl, is one of those, just makes me love and appreciate her even more. Happy Birthday Sweetie!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks mom! I'm lucky to have you as my mom! ❤️