Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2015

3 Cards and a Quilt

No company, no Trek, no getting a high schooler ready for his junior year and off to a Scouting high adventure, so that means finally some time for a little creativity. I made three cards out of one paper pack with my neighbor yesterday. She's 9 and darling. It was a lot of fun and she was so happy to have a couple of cards to choose for her friend's birthday on Sat. Cuteness!


 I used scraps to make a card for an upcoming wedding I'm going to. I know its a little more casual than I usually do for a wedding but knowing the bride, this is her. . .fun, bright, and a little unique!
 Quilt # 4 for the Young Women is a grey and yellow brick quilt. I cut and designed it then sewed the first two rows together so the girls could get a feel for what this kind of quilt looks like. They're having a sleepover at their president's home in a couple of weeks and I'm going over for 3 hours to sew with the girls in her basement where I'll show them how to put this together.  Should be fun!

Hoping to have more creative time when school starts next week.

No comments: