Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Newness

I have been so inspired by other blogs that I am starting my own. I love connections and who knew twenty years ago that in this modern world we live in that the world of blogging would open up whole new possibilities. Now that blogging has been around a while I'm just getting to it, . . . that's the way I am, always behind the latest technology, and I'm okay with that. I'm really a paper and glue kind of gal, still channeling my inner kindergartner.

As I've all but given up my business-side of creativity in the name of motherhood, this is my attempt to share with all those who have shared their creativity with me.

1 comment:

Jen and Daz said...

Welcome to the blogging world! :) My mom passed on your blog, and I am so glad she did!!! I am loving being able to connect with you this way!!! If you haven't stopped by our blog, please feel free www.darranandjen.blogspot.com So excited that you are doing a blog! Wish we lived closer so we could create together! So need a crafty buddy! :) Hope all is well with you and the fam! Love you tons! Jen