Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

One Big Happy


She loved her birthday card. I loved doing it in pinks and browns and greens and Lilac Mist this time. It has to be one of my favorite color combinations, warm and happy.She said she loved her birthday. Thank goodness for the creative idea to take her shopping. Hah! Not too creative but she was happy, so I'm happy. We did have a good time, shocking, I know, from the girl who doesn't like to really shop in a store. I hope you can see the glitter on the chipboard. It changed the whole feel for chipboard and made it so girlie! Just rubbed a glue pen all over it, dipped in the glitter, fast and easy! I'll definietely be doing that again for girlie pages!

 
Posted by Picasa

Well, I'm learning new things. . . especially when it comes to computers. Didn't realize if I directly uploaded on the blogger icon that it would require the photos to be in separate posts, so sorry today's is on two separate blogs.
This was a fun memory - snow days. I combined more than one day on this page, as my memories of each day were similar. Children home. Everyone happy. Mom is happy to have everyone home. One big happy! Summer vacation feels like that too. I love when we are all together. Can't wait! Not that everything is perfect but being together is perfect enough. More about that below. I used the Aspen paper pack from CTMH here, two retired stamp sets that I love, and a couple of bigger brads. The snowflake scallop is a Martha Stewart punch from Michaels. Loved my coupon that day. Ribbon, corner rounder, that's it. Line all pics up in a row and use some accents to fill in the spaces. . . fast, simple, easy. Mom is still happy!

No comments: