Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

3 Sheets of Paper


This is a variation of the card set in the new Wishes Book from CTMH. Using 3 sheets of paper - white, patterned, and a solid cardstock, with some stamps, you can create 10 cards easily, with leftover paper to make even more. I'm teaching this to some ladies next week and again in July. I'll have the specific directions when they come. These are different patterns from the 8 from 3 class I did a couple of years ago, but still fairly simple, fast, and easy. When I'm on a roll, these take just a couple of hours to make. This stamp set is retired, but there are many cupcake stamps out there. CTMH sells another one. I just had this already. Hope it inspires you to make a homemade birthday card this year. . . truly from the heart!









1 comment:

Sparkle Mama said...

WOW- you are super duper crafty