Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hope

ALWAYS before something really good happens, some BIG obstacle comes up. . . .
That's my observation, and its been consistent enough, that I just expect it.
That doesn't mean that I'm always happy or unworried going through it, but
I do know NOT to give up, because good things are around the corner.

This week has been like that.
I almost had to fly back to Maryland to buy my house!
But, my dear friend, Cynthia, answered my tearful phone call, and saved us.

MyCowgirl has just started back to school full time and she's doing well.
Then, she was in a car accident, and now in need of a car. She spent three
days looking this week and found nothing. However, quitting school and going
back to work full time would be the wrong decision, and she's not going to do that.
Good things are to come, its just getting to that point.

Another friend has had so many challenges in life. She's on the path to good
things, but right now there is worry. "Will all my efforts go up in smoke?"
Life is just hard sometimes. We don't see, but we keep going. Sometimes
slowly.

It is Hope that continually burns within us.

And, that's what I'm most grateful for today. Hope that tomorrow will bring
a new day, new chances, new opportunities, new mistakes to learn from, and
new progress to be made.

I am tired, from all that has transpired in my life in the past six months,but
I have hope it is for the best, and that a good life exists for us. Its just around
the corner now. Seven more days until we move in. I am impatient. I want
that day to be now, but I have hope that it will come soon enough. I am SOOO ready.

No comments: