Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Genetics

My mom and dad came over this afternoon. We were looking at some old video tapes they are going to convert to DVD's. It was fun to see all of my grandparents again in those tapes. We all started commenting on ourselves and particularly our hair colors.

This craft project was made in 2007, only six short years ago, but my hair is not this color anymore. Wasn't it a nice brunette color?

This picture was taken six months ago. . . how much more gray!

But as I looked at my grandparents on video I saw my relatives who were in their seventies and eighties. One had white hair, one had black hair, one had grey hair and one had more brown than gray left. So, I know which ones I will be more like. And you know what? I'm okay with gray hair. I loved them for who they were. MyMike has been gray for a long time. . .  now we match more. :-)

No comments: