Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Already August?



As usual, summer is flying by. Finally, I've been able to do a few more creative paper projects in the quiet moments of the evenings. The fireflies are gone, I've had a sick one all week, and one at High Adventure Scout camp, so its been relatively quiet here, which always means more time for my little projects.
First, some photos of BigBuddy's File Folio card - He is 17 now and so dear to me. Its with many mixed feelings that I realize this is his senior year, and after this, everything will be different. . . not necessarily for the worse, but my days to have him so close are so limited. I will miss him. I miss Cowgirl too.

These are pages from our Spring trip to Boston, and remembering LittleBuddy's baseball season. . . all wonderful memories!






Didn't make too many big memories this week but had some really good laughs with LittleBuddy and he got bit by the photo bug this week, so it was fun to see him play with an older digital camera and capture his world on it. Here are a few of his favorite photos.




Love these children!!! So glad MyGirl is better, BigBuddy is home safe, with just a few mountain-bike-induced scratches, and LittleBuddy said this week, "I'm glad I was born last so I can take care of you, Mommy, when you're old." I am so blessed!

1 comment:

Maria Killam said...

I know August just feels like Fall because everything is about back to school!
Thanks for your comments on my blog!