Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

how does this garden grow?


 

I am continually amazed at the handiwork of the Lord. I really don't know how these have gotten to be so large and prolific. All I have done is put a few things in place and then just watch the Lord make miracles happen.
Posted by Picasa

The creator of us all can do more and do things better than I ever could. I am in awe at His power. I need a small piece of that to be the influence for good to others that I am to this garden. I am asking myself, what can I put in place so that the Lord can take relationships and make them flourish? What things do I need to do daily and weekly that will help the things that matter much more to me than a garden get the same or better results? . . . the lessons learned from the garden. . . .

1 comment:

Kristi~The Slipcover Girl said...

OMGosh! I clicked on your blog and saw that pic...and it reminded me of sunset in Hawaii! luv it! so refreshing to my eyes.