Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Albums From a Kit

A few months ago one of the ladies that scrapbooks with me was having a special for Creative Memories and I bought a wedding album page set. I didn't know who I would give it to, but sometimes that little voice says, just get it. Then, when I heard my cousin was getting married while we were going to be in California in a couple of weeks I realized it was perfect for her. The pages were modern, but sweet and fun too, just like my cousin, who I wish I knew better. Sadly, I picked a pink colored album cover and I later heard her favorite color was green. But, t he colors of these pages were yellow, pink, green, blue, and grey, so at least there's some green in there. These are just a small sampling. On some pages I added rhinestones or ribbon or created a stamped ticket or heart, but all of the stickers and pages came from the set. It was easy to put together and I realized I like kits for the boundaries they set, yet the creativity they inspire. When you only have to add a few things its not an overwhelming project. After I took photos here I also added tags that had the month and year on them, and a few more rhinestones. I couldn't help myself. After all, it was for a wedding!





No comments: