Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

Thankful Today

I have a lot to be grateful for. Today, however, I am out of photo space on the blog, and not enough time right now to make it right, so here's my candy corn list of the three things I'm most grateful for this year.

1. Life - each year is a gift and I'm grateful to still be in it with those I love.
2. My family. They are my heart, my life, my deepest sorrows and my greatest joys. I accept it all. I'm grateful they are mine and I love them always.
3. The Savior. He is why I do what I do. Every day. Imperfectly, albeit, but still grateful to be here trying.

I'm also grateful for all who care enough to read this. We may not cross paths often, but isn't technology wonderful to keep us this connected at all! Happy holiday weekend everyone!

No comments: