Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Cards with A Little Sparkle

 I was in the mood for making bright, happy, fun cards this week. These were all different Thank You's. From one gem to three to lots of glitter, it makes everything a little more festive to add some sparkle, don't you think? Fun to have some bright colored grosgrain also.  I do miss that Offray ribbon outlet in Maryland, so its good I stocked up before I moved. :-)
 I'm getting a lot of mileage out of this layout and stamp. . . one of the earliest CTMH stamp sets I ever bought. Its for Thanksgiving, but I just love to use it year round. It makes "Thankful" look so cheerful.
I made more ornament tags with the Cricut this year than I needed for my gifts, so I'm now using them on cards.  I know organdy ribbon isn't trendy any more, but I just love the elegance it adds to my cards. And, something about bright blues and aquas - I just can't get enough. Its a color right now that's making me very happy in the middle of all the greens and reds.

No comments: