Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

More Cards

 Cowgirl made this card for her Christmas Thank-you's. Love the glittering steam and the cute hot cocoa mug and gorgeous papers. The sponging really sets it off too - - - LOVE!
 My mom's thank-you was so fabulous. We all love to see the deer whenever they come into our neighborhood. She embroidered this on her machine then outlined it in gold ribbon, set against the rounded edge dark green paper - just wonderful!
 This card I've made for an upcoming wedding where the colors are purple and blue. I wasn't really sure which shades, so I went with light and dark purples and a medium blue. The shadows are from the dimension created by using the pop dots. . . so fun to get to use those, especially since I'll get to hand deliver the card.
This card is just one of those serendipity cards. I was making this card for my nephew when I realized it had the street sign of US 93 Nevada on it. He had told us to make sure and drive on that when we saw him this summer and were heading out of town. Now here it is on that paper. Fun!

No comments: