Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Valentine Cards

 Waking up to 6 degrees this morning. I love the beauty of white snow and blue sky.
 At the beginning of last week I made some cards with a new paper pack that's being released in the new catalog Feb. 1. Its called Ivy Lane and has greens, pinks, purples, creams, and browns in it. The current Stamp of the Month looks like cross-stitching, so I used it for these cards, as I'm more in the sewing frame of mind usually than paper crafting. For the glitter paper I used the darkest brown or silver, and they both seemed to work well. I liked the combos of big damasks, herringbones, and subtle patterns. The pink ribbon is actually paper.



 This is the Ariana paper pack. At first I wasn't sure I'd like the large floral paper for cards, but used in small doses, I think its beautiful. Pairing this with Ruby cardstock works surprisingly well also.

Stay warm everyone! And GOOOOO BRONCOS!!!!!

No comments: