Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Post-Valentines

I know its been over a week since I posted. . . just keeping busy with real life. 
Cowgirl let me borrow this book when I was visiting in January for my airplane ride home. It is a wonderful romance, along the lines of a Jane Austen novel, set in the Regency time period, but with more modern language, making it a quick and enjoyable read. Great characters and setting. . . similar to a Downton Abbey home. The love story is just sweet and innocent and lovely. Highly recommend for a good escape or plane ride home.

And, what can I say about Downton Abbey??? Waiting for Cowgirl to catch up on her episodes so we can chat about everything that has gone in the last few weeks. . . I warned her to have tissues ready.

 MyGirl and I had great fun last Wednesday. We went to the Carrie Underwood concert! She was fabulous, energetic, and that powerful voice, Wow! Hunter Hayes was the opening act and he was great too.  It was MyGirl's big Christmas present this year, 2 tickets to Carrie, and she chose me to go with her. . . lucky me!
Valentines from my Sweetheart! Love that color and love that man!!!
 LittleBuddy on his way to his first dance. . . multi-stake . . . too big, but he danced.
This was what he wore to school yesterday, a sweater, button-down shirt and jeans. We picked up the sweater at the mall, on a great sale, when we went with my folks on President's Day for a little shopping trip. He is like his older brother. Sometimes they just like to look sharp. What's not to like about that?  And today, he's got a fever again. UGH . . no more reading late at night in bed for him!

No comments: