Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A Little Valentines Love

A couple of weeks ago MyGirl decorated my bedroom door, but it wasn't for me. It was for:

 her dad. She stamped and cut out shapes and "heart attacked" him and he loved it.
 She then went around the house and gathered whatever she could find and decorated for Valentines.
 Who knew they make candy corn in Valentines colors?
 Its times like this when I'm glad I have a stash of stamps to be used for sending loving wishes. I'll be putting some to good use this week when I make my Valentines too.  I know Valentines is a hard day for many, but I've always loved it for the chance to let those we love see a verbal message that hopefully conveys what we show all year round. Whether its siblings or your parents or your children or your sweetheart or your best friend or your teacher, Valentines Day is a great way to create a stronger relationship with those who mean the most to us. I love it!!




No comments: