Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Bugs

Have I posted this photo yet? Me and my LittleBuddy.
He's had a bug, his big sister had another bug. So far, between three snow days, one teacher work day, President's Day and two sick days, he's only had to go to school three times in the last two weeks. . . working that system he is!

The laugh of the week was when his doctor told me he's going to be contagious for probably a month with his bug, but that the worst symptoms we'd treat and hopefully he wouldn't develop anything worse. I said, somewhat concerned, "You're okay with him going to school when he's still contagious?" He said with a small smile, "Sure, how else do I stay in business? Everyone gets this, its just that most of them have had it before they're 14, and he hasn't." RSV. Bad bugs.

Here's to hoping that March is healthier than February has been. I'm ready.

No comments: