Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Fresh New Looks

BigBuddy is working at the garden center. Today he came home sporting a sunburned face. He's loving his job, is busy all day being productive, and the people he works with are nice. Best of all, he gets weekends off, and is done by 5pm every day. . . .Yeah!

LittleBuddy got braces on this week. He's been in some misery, but fortunately, the reading bug bit him, and he's been so engrossed in Harry Potter, its helped to keep his mind busy.
I got my garden in this week, with much help from all my children, and hope it grows with our crazy weather. This year's selections included three roma tomatoes, 1 black tomato - (it should make for some intersting salsa, and I want to see if it tastes different - this is my curiosity experiment,) green beans, zucchini, cilantro, oregano, basil, and bell pepper. I planted it in half the space alotted for my garden, but twice as much space as the previous years. If this works well, next year I'm hoping to add more vegetables, and even some fruit. This year I'm tired of paying so much for fresh herbs especially, so I sure hope it all works. . . pictures will be coming.

No comments: