Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

This is the card I made my mother. I sure hope it gets there tomorrow with her present. I was thinking I live so close to Utah, I don't have to get it out as early as I'm used to, but when I went to the post office on Thursday, they said it may get there Sat. or it may get there Mon. Oops! I'll need to remember Wednesday is my deadline day in the future!

This uses all Close to My Heart products. Many have been around a long time. Only the stamp set is new. I just couldn't resist. My mother is a wonderful seamstress and quilter. . . it was in her honor I bought this, really!

I hope all mothers every where have a wonderful day. I know I will, but it will be sad too because Cowgirl goes home that day. We've had so much fun this week. We've been to the Pro Rodeo Museum, Air Force Academy, Garden of the Gods, hiked to the Monument again, went to the Olympic Training Center, and Costco twice, since we were that direction anyhow, and its right off the freeway. Tomorrow we've got reservations to take the Cog Railway up Pike's Peak. Its exciting. Then we'll be done playing tourist and get fully back to real life living. We've had fun exploring. She's been fixing up her little sister with manicures, make-up, and hand massages. The boys have had playing Wii and spotting animals in the meadow behind us. Tonight before dinner another coyote came into view. They keep the binoculars handy! We've also had some good talks and made some funny memories. Motherhood is the best!

No comments: