Pages

Friday, February 13, 2009

Must See TV


This is one of those humorous reality moments. LittleBuddy had the neighbors over to play Wii, and I wanted to capture their intensity. So, I asked them to smile for me. Notice, I'm hard pressed to get them to turn their heads, let alone make eye contact, but I did capture some cute smiles, thus the title, "Must See TV." This was paper I got from my Utah trip, last summer, at a place called Paper Creations. They had an amazing selection! I believe the patterned paper is AdornIt or MyLittleYellowBicycle, but I am not super at remembering to keep all that straight. Everything else on these pages is CTMH. Cardstock colors were Autumn Terracotta, Topiary, Chocolate, and Buttercup. I loved that it matched another company's patterned paper.

I should mention that I shopped a LOT that week in Utah, collecting a lot of fabulous papers, and my favorites were from BoBunnyPress, MyMind'sEye, FancyPants, and Wild Aspragus, or the ones mentioned above. So, if it isn't one of the above mentioned, I'd be shocked. I'll try to be better at jotting down all that info if I'm going to share it. I do love the little owls! They seem to be the only ones looking at me :)The stamp is from an acrylic set called Dream Big.

My creative project for the day was adding vinyl lettering above my kitchen sink. It reads, "Together," (in gold) then below it says, "a great place to be," (in black.) I love it! They are from DieCutsWithAView. I'll try to post it sometime in the future.

No comments: