Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bargains



This is a CUTE CUTE stamp set. You can actually see it better at www.CloseToMyHeart. com. You can see the whole catalog there also, just go to product and click on the Spring 2009 baby boy pic. He's Adorable!

I apologize if you see these posts changing. I have something - I don't know what - but its the same part of me that has to rewrite every talk I've ever given in church at least twice, and more is not uncommon since moving into this ward, where they give you more than a month's notice. That something in me wants to edit again and again, make it better, tweak it here and there. . . . I know, bordering on insanity. And I realized that I was writing more personal thoughts than creative connections, so I apologize. Staying focused, its sometimes hard for us creative types.
Well, I'll get back to sharing more creative ideas, and I will try to think hard if my posts fit my original intent. Always learning, always growing, always trying something new. . . .

No comments: