Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

And the winner is . . . .

ME!

You may have recently noticed that I added a few other blogs to my bloglist. These are people that occasionally I check out what creative projects they're doing. They have so many inspirational ideas that I decided to add them to my list to make it easier for me to find them. Well, one of them, Wendy Sue Anderson, was having a giveaway of dots and stripes paper. Who doesn't love dots??? I've been known to buy dots in several colors before or whole pads before of just dots, so this was a cross-your-fingers and make a comment. And, for the first time, I Won!

Wendy's pages are always colorful, cheerful, and darling. She uses cute little embellishments that aren't complicated, but perfectly add to her scrapbook pages. Thanks Wendy! Her blog is called just me . . . and my little world.

Anyhow, I thought, what if I did a giveaway also? I'm going to take a look at my stash so check back tomorrow and see what I've come up with, and if you're interested, maybe you can be a winner too.

No comments: