Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

First Week of School

We're almost through the first week of school.
LittleBuddy and our neighbor, his best bud, were looking forward to riding on the bus together, since they don't have any of the same classes. My boy went to his house, three doors up, so they could stand together at the bus stop. His sweet mother came out too, and we both had our cameras with us.
The boys were done after one picture. So I took some pictures of the beautiful flowers on this corner.
Even the fire hydrant is the most beautiful little area!
They make me happy every day when I look out on them.
Then, I was told to go back home. Other children were arriving. So I walked across the street and back to my home, where I opened the blinds.
And shot more pictures as he walked to the bus, which came to the opposite corner. So, no more standing at the most beautiful corner bus stop, but now I get an even better view of him each morning as he waits for the bus with his buddy. And, for the record, today MyGirl starts at the high school, for Ceramics 2. She's looking forward to it. She's a senior this year. Where did the years go???

No comments: