Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Cricut Creations

Here is a scrapbook double-page spread that I made using the Cricut for the three different tree shapes. I think these really help to give the page some personality and they were SO easy to make.

Sorry for the lighting. I'm experimenting with my camera and the lighting in my house. I really should make a little "set" to shoot my paper projects, but haven't taken the time to do that yet.
Sorry for the blurry here. The flower is made from the Cricut. You roll it up and I loved this large polka dot paper as the background.
Same paper using more of a Disney-color-scheme. More Cricut scallop borders. Still loving those.
The red and white flowers were both made with the Cricut here, then stamped on.
Lastly, just ribbon and paper flowers and a wooden button here, but the stamp set comes with the Cricut. So much fun. Cowgirl and I will get to start creating today. She's finally caught up on her sleep and is ready for action. Love my crafty girls!

No comments: