Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2012

It's Autumn Time

I found another card I'd made using the same stamp, this time made even easier by only a small 3/4 inch piece of patterned paper and a polka-dotted ribbon and a little bling placed strategically. Bling is so inexpensive and makes such an impact, I can hardly keep myself from using it on cards for women.
Around our house, we know its officially Fall when football is heard throughout the house on Saturday.
Even when you' don't feel good, you can usually still tune in and out of a game with a ranked team. BigBuddy likes Boise State and BYU the best. And, of course, we have a soft spot for Air Force too, now that we have so many friends that work there. However, if they're playing BYU, we're ALL BYU - All the time, just to make that clear :-)
MyGirl and I did some Autumn Decorating this week. The temperatures are lovely, though the skies have been somewhat hazy with surrounding states still experiencing fires. What a summer this has been!
Candy is a festive and inexpensive decorating item and white candles work with every season though if I had cream ones I could have used those too.
The dining room sideboard is a good place to add a little color.
The mantle also received an infusion of oranges and reds. I may make a banner too for that area. My mom made the cutest Halloween quilt. I'll try to get a photo of that before Halloween.

No comments: