Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Chevron Quilt

The Reunion charms, cut into triangles, made into chevrons, quilt top is finished! Yeah!!! Thanks to LittleBuddy for holding it up for me to take a picture. It kind of reminds me of a Rocky Mountain quilt too - see the green grassy mountains at the bottom and the sunset streaked mountains of red and yellow at the top. I owe the idea for the pattern to the CluckCluckSew blog. I won't get to keep working on the rest of it for a while, but I like all phases of quilting so that just means more fun to look forward to.

1 comment:

Jen and Daz said...

Darling!!! How many charm packs? I have 4 sitting here waiting to be used, and I was thinking about doing a chevron quilt! Looks great! Hope you are doing well! Hug your parents for me!!! Love from Australia! xxx