Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Simple Things

The cows have been around more lately. Its surprising to be out back in the garden and hear "moos" moving. Just ask MyGirl. They startle her often.
I found this card on my computer. I sent it to Cowgirl a couple of weeks ago. Simple again. On Pinterest I keep seeing amazing cards. I know I can make those kind too, I just don't.  But I may make some fancier ones again. Its always fun to try new things once in a while.
LittleBuddy has had the chance this summer to make some money. I love it when my kids Beg to work so they can get paid. I want them to keep that attitude about work with them all through their lives. I've seen the older ones make that part of who they are, and its only blessed their lives. They're more responsible and more valuable to those around them because of their ability to work hard. Work, like obedience, isn't always easy, but when children see the payoffs, and they choose to make that who they are, I know they will have a good life. From their relationships to their livelihoods to their service to the Lord, work is the key to making good things happen. And when life gets tough, we often quote Pres. Hinckley, "Forget yourself and get to work." So much easier to get through hard things when we can find other good things to do.

No comments: