Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

Thanks 37-39

I always start these kinds of projects before life takes some really unexpected turns. . . or maybe its just that my life has a lot of surprises. Oh well, here are the next three...

37. I'm grateful for the opportunity to progress in life. I am especially grateful when I see opportunities come to my children or their own growth and progress.

38. I'm grateful my freezer was fixed today and for the nice gentleman who did that for us. No more living with a towel at the base of my fridge. I should just say I am grateful when my appliances and cars run smoothly. It sure makes life easier.

39. I'm grateful the roads were less slick than yesterday so it made it easy to pick up Dad from the hospital.
I love the snow, driving in it - not so much. But, I'm grateful for four-wheel drive, for the sand that was on the roads today that wasn't yesterday and that my dad could just walk out of the hospital two days after he had a massive heart attack. His doctors said 60% of people with his kind don't survive, so just being able to pick him up and bring him safely home felt like a tremendous blessing for me. Surely in all the hard stuff, the Lord still blesses us. I see it and feel His Spirit with me a lot. And I am VERY grateful!

No comments: