Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thanks 49-51

The big day is almost here. Guess I didn't start in time... will only be to 57 by Thanksgiving, so I'll blog again on Friday to get me to 60. I'm sure you weren't worried. Just I think about these things.

Today:

49. I'm thankful that BigBuddy is coming home for a few days. It'll be great to see him again and a wonderful way to celebrate Thanksgiving with my family. Will really miss Cowgirl, but hopefully next year.

50. I'm thankful that I could be to the grocery store at 8:30 am and it was pretty empty but with plenty of cashiers. In fact, as soon as I pulled up in line behind someone, they called for someone to come open up a new lane for me. Always thankful when that happens.

51. I'm grateful MyGirl could finish another of her classes yesterday. My mom helped her with her final sewing project for her Clothing/Textiles class and it looks wonderful. She was so proud of herself for being able to sew a straight line and I am so thankful for my mother's wonderful tutelage which made it a pleasant experience for my daughter. MANY thanks for this. Only 4 classes to go, and one is close to be doing done also. Horray!

No comments: