Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Recent Cards

Since I knew I was going to be seeing so many family members I made several cards last week. Some for Father's Day. Some for birthdays. Some just because I hadn't given them a card in a while and I wanted to. Most of them are pretty simple, but that's the way I'm rolling these days.





The best thing about making a homemade card is that while I am making it I am thinking about the person I am going to give it to and my love for them increases. However, I know many of these cards get thrown out after reading them, and I'm okay with that. I don't give them to be treasures. I give them because I love the person and this is how I show it. Occasionally I make cards to have on hand, but its not near as enjoyable for me. Creativity from the heart, that's where the joy lies.

No comments: