Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Basement Hall


This is the basement hall. Its fun for me to have a place to put all these photos. It does feel a bit claustrophobic, its true, but still, I like it. Its the other part of my WHY. I want to stay close to the Lord so I can be with these precious people forever.

There's now a picture of the D.C. temple at the very end of the hall, above the shelf where the four generations page is. It just made sense - these are who I am sealed to, thus a temple represents them. Its a 16 x 20, so it feels right.

I finished the guest room today except for some branches. I'll post more on that soon. Had to get it all ready for my parents coming in 48 hours. . . can't wait. They are cute. My dad called today with an excuse and then basically said he's just calling because he's excited to come. We're excited to see them. Its been since early Sept. Six months is the longest I think we've ever gone without seeing them, except when they were on their mission, so yes, this is a long time, and we're looking forward to showering them with love!

No comments: