Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Guest Room

Welcome to the Guest Room. . . platform bed, denim bedspread, small trunk nightstands and "God Bless America," picture by Susan Winget. The room used to be painted DARK grey. Now its our standard "Rafia Cream," and much more peaceful.
The star coathooks that used to be in my scrapping area are now here. You'll see a theme here shortly.

This is the tray we put out for our guests. Gotta have lotion and liquids for the dry arid climate we live in. And a treat and some reading material are always fun.
One coat rack is on the wall. I put the larger clothes rack now in front of the chinese checkers gameboard, but in this photo its there because there are large boxes below, heading out to my dad's car shortly after he arrived.
Inside these cupboards hold all my scrapbooks. . . . packed full! My children need to start taking theirs or I won't have any room to hold any more.

These are the plants on the side table. I just got the flowers for them yesterday so I haven't even brought them downstairs yet. MyGirl is doing that as we speak. Anyhow, a little greenery is needed down there, and I love Cowgirl's first boot from when she was five years old. I only have this one, and thought it was a good use for it. Can't wait until Cowgirl can come and see it in person.

No comments: